Safety is critical when it comes to working with a chainsaw. You need to wear the necessary protective gear to have fewer chances of being injured whenever you are doing your chainsaw work. Wearing a forestry safety helmet when using a chainsaw will keep your head safe from falling tree branches while protecting your ears from the loud noise of the chainsaw. Besides that, they have a visor that will protect your face and eyes from sawdust and debris.
It can be challenging to find suitable Safety Helmets since there are many brands in the market. To assist you in your search, we have gone through hundreds of them and picked the top-rated models. Read on and ensure you select one that will provide you the best protection.
List of Best Forestry Safety Helmets in 2023
Table of Contents
- List of Best Forestry Safety Helmets in 2023
- #10. Forester 8577 Forestry Helmet System
- #9. Stihl ProMark 7010-871-0199 Forestry Helmet System
- #8. Tasco 6000 Woodsman Orange NRR=22 Forestry System
- #7. Laser Chainsaw Boxed Safety Helmet
- #6. TODOCOPE Chainsaw Ear Muffs Safety Helmet, Mesh Face Shield
- #5. MESTUDIO Forestry Safety Helmet with Protective Visors and Hearing Protection System, Chainsaw Hat
- #4. NEIKO 53880A 5-in-1 Face Shield Protection, Hearing Safety Helmet | Adjustable Size
- #3. Husqvarna Forest Head 592752601 Protection Helmet
- #2. NoCry 6-in-1 Industrial Hearing Protection System and Forestry Safety Helmet
- #1. TR Industrial TR88011 Hard Hat Ear Muffs and Forestry Safety Helmet
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Forestry Safety Helmets
#10. Forester 8577 Forestry Helmet System
The Forester Helmet System is designed to offer great protection from all angles. The shell material is UV protected. Thus, it will not crack or harden in the sunlight. In addition to that, this helmet system features a 6-point suspension system that helps keep it comfortable and stable on your head for many hours. With its ear covers that have a Noise Reduction Rating of 21Db, it will both protect your ears from the dangers of flying wood chips and a high volume of the chainsaw.
Ideally, this helmet comes in Hi-Vis Orange, ensuring that you are visible even if you are working in low light conditions. What’s more, this helmet is made for a chainsaw face shield and guards you against injury whenever you are using bush-cutters, shrub trimmers, hedge trimmers, etc.
- 6 points adjustable suspension
- UV protected hardhat
- Has ANSI 87.1 face screen
- Porous coating for sweat absorption
- Has a pair of adjustable 24db earmuffs
#9. Stihl ProMark 7010-871-0199 Forestry Helmet System
This helmet is the perfect choice for chainsaw protection and offers sufficient protection to people involved in various tasks such as construction, welding, automotive painting, and general manufacturing. This hard hat has a 6-point ratchet-style suspension system and lightweight ABS thermoplastic shell that offers overall comfort and improved shock absorption. In addition to that, this helmet has NRR 25 earmuffs that assist in blocking engine sound from chainsaws.
There is a durable steel mesh screen visor designed to protect your face from rapid frying debris. Other than that, it has a built-in rain gutter that usually detects the rain away from the face when there is inclement weather. This helmet meets ANSI requirements as it has a visor (ANSI Z87.1-2003), NRR of 25 dB (A), and hardhat (ANSI Z89.1:2009).
- Made of lightweight abs thermoplastic shell
- Visor is a durable steel mesh
- NRR 25 earmuffs to block engine sound
- Built-in rain gutter directs rain away
- Meets ANSI requirements for earmuffs
#8. Tasco 6000 Woodsman Orange NRR=22 Forestry System
The Tasco 6000 Forestry Helmet System will offer you excellent protection when using brush cutters, trimmers, chainsaws, and other forestry jobs. It features an adjustable knob ranging from 10 inches to 24 1/2 inches to fit on your head firmly. On top of that, it also has an extra-low padded nape strap that ensures an extra secure fit. The molded steel mesh face screen and super-tough visor carrier protect your face from flying debris and falling branches.
Unlike other helmets that absorb sunlight in hot environments, Tasco’s helmet reflects the sunlight, thus reducing weakening and discoloration. This helmet has a bright yellow color that makes it visible if you are working in a low-lighted environment. Other features that we love about this Forestry System include hearing protectors, it is lightweight, and it is ANSI and CE approved.
- It has a molded steel mesh face screen
- Full feature clip-on earmuffs
- Extra-low padded nape strap for a secure fit
- Lightweight hard hat, and you can use it anywhere
- Fully adjustable to fit anyone
#7. Laser Chainsaw Boxed Safety Helmet
Never compromise your safety whenever you are using a chainsaw. The Laser Chainsaw Helmet is made to offer you nothing short of this. First, it is constructed using tough ABS plastic materials that resist chemicals, heat, and impact. Moreover, it has a Mesh visor that will protect your face from flying chips, debris, and leaves without fogging. It also has adjustable earmuffs that offer superior protection and comfort to your ear when working in a loud noise environment or loud chainsaw.
Its Earmuff has a rating of NRR=22, and it meets ANSI Z89.1-2003 Class E, C, and G. this assures that the helmet has been proved and examined to be a trusted option for protection and safety. The soft, adjustable harness will fit anyone as you can customize it to fit you perfectly regardless of your head’s size.
- Made of tough ABS plastic
- NRR=22 ear muff rating
- Has adjustable harness for individual comfort and fit
- Mesh visor protects the face from flying chips
- Safety rated and approved
#6. TODOCOPE Chainsaw Ear Muffs Safety Helmet, Mesh Face Shield
This is another one of the high-quality Safety Helmet from the renowned TODOCOPE Company. It is a multipurpose Helmet with a lightweight hardhat made for forestry work. It is designed to guard you against injury using bush-cutters, shrub trimmers, hedge trimmers, and chainsaws. In addition to that, it has a slip ratchet adjustable from 20 inches to 24 1/2 inches and a flexible 6-point suspension system to fit every person, whether he has a big or small head.
Ideally, this Safety Helmet has an orange color to ensure improved visibility. It also comes with a pair of adjustable 24dB earmuffs that reduce noise to protect your years. The plastic visor and face shield will protect the wood chips from bouncing into your face. Finally, all the parts of helmets have been evaluated and tested for safety.
- Adjustable six point suspension system
- It has an orange color for improved visibility
- Adjustable 24db earmuffs that reduce noise
- Plastic visor that protects your face
- Multipurpose use arborist helmet
#5. MESTUDIO Forestry Safety Helmet with Protective Visors and Hearing Protection System, Chainsaw Hat
If you are searching for a full-face protection helmet, then the MESTUDIO Forestry Safety Helmet can be your best bet. It comes with a mesh visor, adjustable and removable earmuffs, and a hard helmet, providing you protection for any job. In addition to that, it has an adjustable mesh visor that offers excellent protection from flying debris. The polycarbonate face shield offers additional eye protection. This safety helmet comes with adjustable 25.6 dB SNR earmuffs that minimize noise, especially if you work in a noisy environment.
The helmet has a dial knob with an adjustable circumference from 20 inches to 24 1/2 inches to securely firmly on the head. It is a heavy-duty hard hat that is CE and ANSI-approved. It also carries a Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating for its performance.
- It has adjustable and removable earmuffs
- Easily adjustable fit system
- Adjustable mesh visor to protect your face
- Provides protection for any job
- ANSI and CE approved hard hat
#4. NEIKO 53880A 5-in-1 Face Shield Protection, Hearing Safety Helmet | Adjustable Size
For those who would prefer a protective yet lightweight helmet, this model works well for you perfectly. It is a 5-in-1 impact-resistant helmet with cushioned earmuffs, soft plastic lining, and foam headband. The helmet is CE-approved, and all ANSI standards for the highest quality, performance, and safety. It also provides maximum hearing and faces safety for construction, forestry, and other industrial work, including chainsaw operation.
This impact-resistant and high strength helmet blocks noise up to NRR 22 decibel making it ideal when performing various projects dealing with trimmers, brush cutters, chainsaws, demolition hammers, etc. The steel mesh visor and plastic visor offers a complete face shield from small particles, hazardous debris, and liquids.
- Impact-resistant helmet with soft plastic lining
- Provides maximum face and hearing safety
- It has removable ear muffs
- CE approved and met all ANSI standards
- Come with polycarbonate visor and steel mesh visor
#3. Husqvarna Forest Head 592752601 Protection Helmet
Husqvarna is a protective helmet that offers you full face and noise protection. It features an orange UV-protected hard hat that is visible even during nighttime. What’s more, this helmet has slip ratchet adjustment and an adjustable six point suspension system that ensures that you have a comfortable fit. This helmet also includes Egyptian cotton core sweatband that has a porous coating to absorb heat. This allows you to feel comfortable even during the hot season.
You will find that this helmet has 25 dB NRR hearing protectors that will safeguard your ears from loud noise. Its tough construction offers an optimal shield from impact. This product meets ANSI Z89.1-2014/ ISEA type I standards, and it is rated to class E.
- Adjustable six-point suspension system
- UV protected hard hat
- 25 db. NRR hearing protectors
- Includes rain neck protector and rain shield
- Meets ISEA/ ANSI standards
#2. NoCry 6-in-1 Industrial Hearing Protection System and Forestry Safety Helmet
Boasting impressive performance and features, the NoCry 6-in-1 Safety Helmet will never disappoint. It is a professional Forestry Helmet that usually comes with a metal mesh visor to protect you from flying debris. It also has a polycarbonate face shield that ensures extra eye protection. This helmet has 25.9 dB SNR earmuffs that will reduce noise for your ear protection. Typically, this Safety Helmet also guards against injury whenever you are using shrub trimmers, hedge trimmers, bush-cutters, chainsaws, and other tools that require eye, ear, face, and head protection while you work.
The internal headband adjusts to fit heads with a circumference ranging from 21 17/64 inches to 24 13/32 inches. It also has a visor that you can set at different depth and angles position. This product is CE, ANSI approved, and it has given the Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating.
- Hard hat eye and ear protection
- Has a pair of adjustable 25.9 DB earmuffs
- Lightweight hard hat perfect for professional forestry work
- ANSI and CE approved safety helmet
- Adjustable metal mesh visor
#1. TR Industrial TR88011 Hard Hat Ear Muffs and Forestry Safety Helmet
TR Industrial is the leading helmet brand that you can purchase with confidence. It is a five in one safety helmet that usually comes with a mesh visor, plastic visor, and adjustable and removable earmuffs to provide protection for any kind of job. Ideally, this helmet has a dial knob that makes it adjustable from 20 inches to 24 1/2 inches in circumference. Other than that, it has an interchangeable, lightweight plastic and mesh that shields you from running debris.
Its consolidated and superior quality construction protects you from any accident. Moreover, you will feel less fatigue and pressure while defending you from any harm. This helmet has an ANSI rating of Z89.1-2003. All the parts are CE and ANSI approved. Above all, the face shield is adjustable as per your convenience.
- 5 in 1 safety helmet
- All parts are CE and ANSI approved
- Adjustable and removable earmuffs
- Lightweight, plastic visors and interchangeable mesh
- Provides the protection you need for forestry work
Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Forestry Safety Helmets
- Material: Most Forestry Safety Helmets are made from thermoplastic (ABS), polycarbonate (PC), or fiberglass hardened with polyester resins. These materials are known to absorb some shocks that may result from heavy falling objects if they hit the head.
- Fit: Look for a helmet that will fit you perfectly for you to feel comfortable when wearing it. Get the one that has an adjustable suspension system to fit every person. The straps should not be too short to dig into your head or too long that they flap around. In addition to that, the helmet should be lightweight to avoid headaches and neck stiffness.
- Breathability: A good helmet is one that has proper ventilation to enable proper airflow around your head. This helps to limit the amount of sweating irrespective of the work you are doing.
- Ear and face protection: You can buy a helmet with built-in ear Muffs so that your ears are protected from loud noise. Other than that, get a helmet with a shield to safeguard your face from flying debris.
These are some of the best Forestry Safety Helmets that offer better head protection. They come with great features making them comfortable to wear and has the adjustment to fit anyone. Besides that, they have an Adjustable suspension system, earmuffs, and a face shield for additional protection. We hope that this article has helped you discover the right Safety Helmets for you.
Leave a Comment