One simple but powerful way to boost your overall health and keep it that way is to take multivitamin supplements. Since bodily functions and needs are different, women also need different extra ingredients in the multivitamins.
If you are planning to purchase a women’s multivitamin bottle, then this review will both provide you with a buying guide and a list of the top 10 brands in 2020.
List of Best Multivitamin For Women in 2020
Table of Contents
- List of Best Multivitamin For Women in 2020
- #10. New Chapter One Daily Multivitamin for Women
- #9. Naturelo One Daily Women’s Multivitamin Capsules
- #8. Garden of Life Raw One Vitamin For Women
- #7. Dr. Tobias 42-Plant Multivitamin for Women & Men
- #6. Centrum Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement for Women
- #5. One-A-Day Women’s Multivitamin Tablets
- #4. Optimum Nutrition 120-Count Opti-Women Multivitamins
- #3. Centrum Silver 200-Count Women multivitamin
- #2. Rainbow Light 150-Count Women’s One Multivitamin
- #1. Vitafusion 150-Count Gummy Women’s Vitamins
- Women’s Multivitamins Buying Guide
#10. New Chapter One Daily Multivitamin for Women
In a bid to create an exceptional multivitamin supplement, the founder of New Chapter turned to fermentation, which was used to produce edibles like kombucha and yogurt. This formula contains everything a woman needs, from vitamins K2 to D3 and A.
Although the idea about fermenting vitamins sounds nice, there is no evidence that this multivitamin works any better than the rest.
- Pros: Fermented for zero sugar, made from whole foods, plus zinc, turmeric & ginger
- Cons: Its uncertain if fermented vitamins are actually any good
#9. Naturelo One Daily Women’s Multivitamin Capsules
As the name suggests, Naturelo products are made from organically grown fruits and vegetables. The capsules include Vitamins A through K, plus folate, calcium, and iodine. There are no additives and since it comes in capsules, nutrients are better preserved than with tablets.
Some people have trouble with swallowing capsules. In such a situation, Naurelo advises opening the multivitamin capsule and pouring its powder on your food or into your drink.
- Pros: Available in 60 & 120 capsule bottles, includes minerals and promotes bone health
- Cons: Some people find swallowing capsules difficult
#8. Garden of Life Raw One Vitamin For Women
The Vitamin Code Raw One from Garden of Life is designed for active women who need to maintain a healthy diet. It contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from 24 fruits and vegetables. It is also vegetarian.
One thing about this multivitamin is that it is not designed to cater to the needs of pregnant women and those over 50. Else, it is a high-quality multivitamin, which can be taken with or without food, once daily.
- Pros: Vegetarian & non-GMO vitamin, includes minerals & vitamins from 24 fruits & veggies
- Cons: Not designed for women in child-bearing age or above 50
#7. Dr. Tobias 42-Plant Multivitamin for Women & Men
Loaded with 42 non-GMO fruits and vegetables, this multivitamin includes vitamins B, C and much more. A bottle comes with 90 tablets, designed for a month. It also contains powerful antioxidants to protect your body from free-radicals.
Tablets have been known to undergo high heats during manufacture and for a multivitamin, this means the potential loss of certain nutrients. In spite of that, it contains 42 fruits and vegetables including celery, tomato, apple, ashitaba, wheat grass, green tea and many others.
- Pros: Includes 42 natural fruits & vegetables, plus enzymes and probiotics
- Cons: Tablets often lose more nutrients to heat during manufacture
#6. Centrum Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement for Women
Centrum is a trusted name when it comes to nutrition, with many doctors recommending it. This multivitamin is gluten- and GMO-free. It supports a high energy lifestyle, including a better immunity and improved metabolism.
It comes in tablet form, so the integrity of its nutrients remains in question. still, over 35 years of positive results prove that Centrum is a name to be trusted when it comes to multivitamins.
- Pros: For women under 50, high levels of D3, trusted by physicians
- Cons: Comes in table form
#5. One-A-Day Women’s Multivitamin Tablets
This multivitamin supplement from Bayer has been specifically formulated for women by leading health concerns. It contains vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and chromium for physical energy, while vitamins A, C, and E help to support the immune system.
It comes in tablet form which is great for some people, but also less exciting for those who prefer the integrity of encapsulated nutrients. Still, there are 100 tablets for a low price, with an extra dose of vitamin D for a healthy blood pressure.
- Pros: Great price for 100 tablets, available in 6 sizes
- Cons: Multivitamin capsules are preferred to tablets
#4. Optimum Nutrition 120-Count Opti-Women Multivitamins
Opti-Women from Optimum Nutrition is a high-quality multivitamin supplement great for women of child-bearing age. It contains 23 vitamins and essential minerals, plus ostivone, iron, calcium, and folic acid.
It comes in either a 60- or 120-capsule bottle and one has to take 2 capsules a day. This could be bothersome for some people. Other ingredients include riboflavin, garlic, selenium, uva ursi and many others.
- Pros: Affordable, perfect for women of child-bearing age
- Cons: One has to take 2 capsules daily
#3. Centrum Silver 200-Count Women multivitamin
Available in 5 different sizes including 60-count, 100-count and more, this Centrum Silver multivitamin for women is a great supplement for any woman over 50. It is developed to promote brain, heart and eye health, in addition to being GMO- and gluten-free.
Although it is such a great composition for over-50s, this supplement will not be of much help to the greater majority of women, especially for those who are still in child-bearing age. It comes anyway with a smooth coating, which makes it easier to swallow, and its increased vitamin D content helps to support strong bones.
- Pros: Developed for over-50 women, GMO- and gluten free, popular brand
- Cons: Only good for over-50 women
#2. Rainbow Light 150-Count Women’s One Multivitamin
This is a comprehensive and top-quality one-a-day multivitamin supplement for women. It helps to promote breast and bone health with vitamin D3, B-complex, iron. It also includes a blend of organic spirulina, dong quai, kale, dandelion, beet, and spinach mix.
Rainbow Light Women’s One features an easy to digest blend, which includes enzymes and is vegetarian, containing neither artificial additives, sweeteners, nor flavors.It is available in 6 sizes, including 30-, 60- and 150-count bottles.
- Pros: Available in 6 sizes, food-based blend, gluten, yeast, and sugar-free
- Cons: None
#1. Vitafusion 150-Count Gummy Women’s Vitamins
One problem most people have with multivitamins is the taste and the swallowing part. With Vitafusion’s approach, taking your vitamins switches from a chore to an enjoyable activity. There are 75 servings of gummy goodness per bottle.
They are tasty and naturally flavored, making them a very delicious and fun way of consuming vitamins and minerals. The gummies are free from gluten, eggs, milk, soy, and peanuts. It is an ingenious alternative to hard-to-swallow pills and it is quite popular as well.
- Pros: Fun gummy way to take vitamins, gluten, soy & peanut free
- Cons: None
We have come to the end of our 2019 list of the top 10 multivitamin blends for women. If you want the best overall multivitamin, then that should be Vitafusion’s gummies in position #1. Else, you could also choose something specific, like multivitamins for pregnancy or 50+ according to your needs.