LED picture lights can help you to create that perfect atmosphere in your home or office. In addition to their decorative effects, they also help you to keep an eye on fond and valuable memories.
There are different types and styles of LED picture lights, so the perfect product for you will depend on what kind of picture or document that you have, as well as on how many they are.
Following is a list of the top 10 LED picture light reviews in 2021, but first, a buying guide to help you to make the right decision.
List of Best LED Picture Lights in 2021
Table of Contents
- List of Best LED Picture Lights in 2021
- #10. Cocoweb Tru-Slim LED Picture Light
- #9. LeonLite Full-Metal LED Picture Light
- #8. Concept Lighting 101L Cordless LED Picture Lighting
- #7. W-Lite Mini LED Picture Spotlight
- #6. AOStar 40-LED Stringed Photo Clip Lights with Remote
- #5. Concept Lighting 102L LED Picture Light
- #4. YeeteChing USB-Powered 20-Ft LED Picture Lights
- #3. Rite Lite Battery-Powered LED Picture Light
- #2. 50 LED Stringed Photo Clips Lighting
- #1. Good Earth Lighting 150-Lumens LED Picture Light
- LED Picture Lights Purchase Guide
#10. Cocoweb Tru-Slim LED Picture Light
Our first product in this review is this Ultra-thin light from Cocoweb. It is available in 5 sizes ranging from 12 inches – 43 inches. This is the Satin Nickel colored version. It is also available in over 5 other colors including Antique Brass, Black, White, Chrome, Mahogany Bronze, and many others. It comes with a dimming controller and a 10-ft long adapter.
One disadvantage of this LED picture light is its price, which is quite high compared to the rest of the lights. Still, it is a high-quality product, and its UV-free light will surely not destroy any picture of yours.
#9. LeonLite Full-Metal LED Picture Light
If you desire style and elegance at an affordable price, then this picture light might be an option for you. It features a full-metal frame which is available in either Antique Brass or Satin Nickel. It has a classic and classy appearance, which makes it perfect for creating that timeless or expensive look. Its light output is warm at 3,000 K, it comes with a 6-ft power cord plus On/Off switch, and it offers 2 installation options.
It would have been nice if it came with a remote, but it doesn’t. Still, it promises a 50,000-hour lifespan which is standard and okay.
#8. Concept Lighting 101L Cordless LED Picture Lighting
This impressive LED light offers quite a few features that make it stand out. It comes in polished brass, which gives it a distinguished look. It is also dimmable and comes with a remote control. One more feature though is its Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology. What it does is to use shorter energy pulses to keep the light on, but save lots of battery energy in the long run.
There are no color or style options for this light and this kind of limits the options. Its price is also a little steep, but then, its polished brass look is really cool.
#7. W-Lite Mini LED Picture Spotlight
Delivering a 4,000 K Cool White spotlight, this pair of lights is available in either silver or white colors. They are easy to install and have a low maintenance. The 5-Watt LEDs are very energy efficient and can be rotated up to 180 degrees from side to side, as well as up to 360 degrees horizontally. W-Lite additionally supports it with a 2-year warranty.
The disadvantage of this type of light is that it has to be a bit farther away from the picture, and so may not be ideal in certain situations.
#6. AOStar 40-LED Stringed Photo Clip Lights with Remote
Here we have a different type of LED picture light. It is the stringed version with 40 LEDs attached to its clips. It also comes with a remote control which allows you to either turn it On or Off and to switch it to either blink or shine steadily. The string is 16.4 ft long and the attached clips have an interval of 4 inches between each other.
This light uses batteries and while it may make it more mobile, such lights are sometimes better as a permanent installation connected to the mains AC.
#5. Concept Lighting 102L LED Picture Light
Measuring 11.5 inches across and 2.5 inches in height, this light provides a warm and even glow over your artwork, picture, or certificate. It comes with an Antique Brass finish, uses D batteries, and is dimmable. The 102L picture light also comes with a wireless remote control and Concept Lighting added its advance Pulse Width Modulation technology here to make its batteries last longer.
It is not the cheapest of LED lighting solutions, but it does offer quite some interesting features and delivers a zero-heat and zero-UV light, which are both necessary for protecting your valuables.
#4. YeeteChing USB-Powered 20-Ft LED Picture Lights
Here is another stringed LED picture clip light. This one is 20 ft. long and can serve both for indoor and outdoor decorations. There are 40 photo clips on this string and the lights produce warm white colors of about 3,000 K. Its use of a USB power source makes it revolutionary since it can be powered from a power bank, computer, power plug, or any other USB compatible device.
Although the entire cord is 20 ft long, 7 ft. does not have any lights on it and that leaves only 13 ft. of the lighted cord. The lights and clips are 4 inches apart from each other.
#3. Rite Lite Battery-Powered LED Picture Light
Rite Lite’s LED light is available in Black, Silver, Gold and Dorado Gold. It produces a 70-Lumens bright light with a 3,000 K coloring. Being battery operated, it can last for up to 20 hours on its 3(x) AA power source. This light system features a folding neck which also rotates, making it completely flexible. There is an On/Off switch and a dimmer, plus the individual light heads can rotate for even more precise lighting.
This is a very lovely light and it is also perfect for a wide range of applications. Still, it would have been much better if it came with a remote.
#2. 50 LED Stringed Photo Clips Lighting
While others offer 20, 30, and 40 LED light clips, you get a full 50 light clips here. It runs on batteries and requires 3(x) AA batteries. You can either switch it On, Off or into flashing mode. These 50 LEDs offer you more flexibility in creatively displacing your photo memories, from Valentine’s day to barbecues, dinners, wedding celebrations, and so much more.
With 50 LEDs, it should have been longer than its 17-ft. Length. Still 17 ft. is still long enough for many applications.
#1. Good Earth Lighting 150-Lumens LED Picture Light
This light has it all. It is super bright at 150 Lumens and produces no UV rays or heat output, which could damage your valuables. It also features a timeless design, which makes able to fit into different environments. Finally, it comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and is fairly and reasonably priced. The Good Earth 150-Lumens light measures 12 inches across and is 6 inches high.
It would have been cool if it had a remote, but then, its price would have been higher than it currently is.
LED Picture Lights Purchase Guide
There are a few features you should look out for when deciding on the right LED picture light. These features include:
- Light Brightness & Color: Watts are no more a precise indicator of an electric bulb’s brightness. Lumens is the new standard for measuring a light source’s brightness. In our case of LED picture lights here, 80 to about 120 Lumens is a good figure to look out for. Lights also have colorations and these are measured in Kelvins. No color is better than the other, you’ll just have to know whether you need a warm 3,000 K light or something brighter like a 4,000 K cool white.
- Style: Some picture lights are designed to hang like threads with the pictures hanging from them. Others are designed for a singled framed photograph or document and can either be placed directly overhead or even provide a spotlight from a distance. What you need will determine your choice here.
- Material Quality: Your choice here can determine the price of the light to a great extent. Some lights are made with good and affordable materials, while others are made with more elegant and costly materials.
- Power Source: Some lighting solutions are corded and have to be connected to the mains socket, while others are battery powered and completely cordless.
- Extras: Extra features to expect from a LED picture light include dimming, the addition of a remote control and flashing of the LED bulbs.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: Having a LED picture light with a manufacturer’s warranty is good, and the longer the warranty, the better.
We have reached the end of this review of the top 10 LED picture lights in 2021 and as you have seen, there are different styles and designs to choose from.
It could be that you are in need of a LED clip, then the 50-LED stringed light in position #2 should be great for you. If you need a standard LED picture light on the other hand, then our recommendation is the Good Earth picture light in position #1.