LED lights are taking over from traditional incandescent and other bulbs. LED lights are the future of lighting, and now is the best time to consider installing them. LEDs are energy efficient, long-lasting, safe, easy to maintain and environmentally friendly. This top 10 LED ceiling light review, will help you to decide which LED ceiling light is perfect for your home, office or other spaces.
List of Top 10 Best LED Ceiling Lights in 2019
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best LED Ceiling Lights in 2019
- #10. ASD 13-Watt 900 Lumen Flush Mount LED Ceiling Light
- #9. Knaclean 18-Watt LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light
- #8. Zhma 8-Watt 8-Inch 680 Lumen LED Ceiling Light Natrual White
- #7. Hyperikon 12-Inch 1300 Lumen 15-Watt LED Ceiling Light
- #6. GetInLight 9-Inch Brushed Nickel LED Ceiling Light
- #5. SleekLighting 12-Inch 15-Watt Flush Mounted LED Ceiling Light
- #4. Afsemos 18-Watt 4,000K LED Ceiling Light
- #3. GE Lighting 20433 12-Inch 15-Watt LED Ceiling Light
- #2. Lithonia Lighting FMLRDL 20-Watt 11-Inch LED Ceiling Light
- #1. Light Blue USA LB72118 15-Watt LED Ceiling Light
- LED Ceiling Light Buying Guide
|ASD LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fixture 10-Inch 13W Commercial Grade Dimmable 4000K (Bright White) UL Listed Energy Star Rated||Buy on Amazon|
|Knaclean LED Ceiling Light, 7.5’’ 18W Non-Dimmable LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light with 1350lm Luminous Flux, 6000K Color Temperature||Buy on Amazon|
|ZHMA 8-Inch LED Ceiling Lights, Flush Mount Lighting Round,4500K Natrual White,Upgrade 10W 880LM 80W Incandescent (18W Fluorescent) Bulbs Equivalent, Ceiling Lighting for Kitchen Bathroom Dining Room||Buy on Amazon|
|Hyperikon LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light, 12", 15W (65W equivalent), 1340lm, 3000K (Soft White Glow), 120° Beam Angle, 120-277V, UL Listed, Instant-On - (Pack of 4)||Buy on Amazon|
|GetInLight 9 Inch Flush Mount LED Ceiling Light with ETL Listed, Soft White 3000K, Brushed Nickel Finish, IN-0302-3-SN||Buy on Amazon|
|Modern Flush Mount LED Ceiling Light by Sleeklighting (12” inch) 15Watt - 1050 Lumens, 3000K Soft White - 50,000 hours Life - Easy to Install - 80% more efficient, Dimmable, UL, ENERGY STAR||Buy on Amazon|
|AFSEMOS LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light,13.2'', 18W(100W Incandescent Equivalent), Surface Mounted Downlight,Round LED Ceiling Lights for Bedroom,Living Room,Kitchen，1450lm,Natural Light(4500K)||Buy on Amazon|
|GE Lighting 20433 LED 15-watt (60-watt replacement), 975-Lumen 12-Inch Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture, Direct-Wire, Soft White, 1-Pack||Buy on Amazon|
|Lithonia Lighting FMLRDL 11 14840 M4 20W LED Flush Mount, White||Buy on Amazon|
|LB72118 LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light, Antique Brushed Nickel, 12-Inch, 15W 3000K Warm White, 1050 Lumens, ETL & DLC Listed, ENERGY STAR, Dimmable||Buy on Amazon|
#10. ASD 13-Watt 900 Lumen Flush Mount LED Ceiling Light
This ASD 10-inch ceiling fixture, features a 13-watt LED system, which produces up to 900 lumens of brightness, equal to a 65-watt incandescent bulb. Saving you up to 80% energy, this ceiling light produces a 4,000K bright white light, and is designed to be flush mounted. It will last for up to 58,000 hours, is free of hazardous materials, dimmable, Energy Star rated, and backed by a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Uses only 23 watts to produce 900 lumens
- Produces a bright-white color
- 58,000 hours rated lifetime
- Backed by a 5-year warranty from manufacturer
#9. Knaclean 18-Watt LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light
Knaclean’s LED ceiling light delivers an impressive 1,350 lumens at a 6,000K color temperature. This means an incandescent bulb equivalent of 65 watts, using just 18 watts, and makes the 7-inch Aluminum fixture up to 77% energy efficient. Its design is modern and quite stylish, being able to fit into most modern interiors. There is a 45,000-hour lifetime rating, plus a shatter, shock, and vibration resistance.
- Super bright 6,000K color temperature, at 1350 lumens
- High-efficiency system saves up to 77% energy
- Rated at up to 45,000 hours of use
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
#8. Zhma 8-Watt 8-Inch 680 Lumen LED Ceiling Light Natrual White
Made from Plexiglas, a steel plate, and an aluminum frame, this Zhma ceiling light is as lightweight as it is energy-saving. It uses only 8 watts of energy to produce 680 lumens, which is enough brightness for a 60-watt bulb. The aluminum frame gives it a premium look, perfect to fit into any environment. Although it is non-dimmable, it offers up to 85% power savings, has a 1-year manufacturer warranty, and produces no infra-red or ultra-violet radiations.
- Uses just 8 watts to replace a 60-watt incandescent light bulb, saving 85% power
- 4,500K color temperature at 680 lumens of brightness
- Suitable for laundry, kitchen, bedroom, hallway e.t.c.
- 1-year warranty
#7. Hyperikon 12-Inch 1300 Lumen 15-Watt LED Ceiling Light
This offer is for a pack of 4 flush-mounted LED ceiling lights. They produce a soft-white glow of 1,300 lumens at 3,000K, which is equal to a 65-watt incandescent bulb. These lights use just 15 watts, which makes them up to 77% energy saving. The covers are manufactured from resin, while the LEDs have a 45,000-hour lifetime. Hyperikon also backs it with a 5-year warranty.
- Comes in a 4-pack
- 45,000 hours lifetime
- Up to 77% energy savings
- 1,300 lumens of brightness from 15 watts
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
#6. GetInLight 9-Inch Brushed Nickel LED Ceiling Light
GetInLight’s offer features an 850-lumen ceiling light. The light is soft-white colored, and uses only 17 watts of electricity. This light is also available in a white and in a bronze frame, instead of just brushed nickel. In addition to this 9-inch version, there are also 5, 7 and 11-inch versions available. Being fully dimmable and having a 120-degree wide beaming angle, makes this ceiling light widely usable. Its fully-sealed design offers protection from moisture, dust and bugs.
- Die-cast aluminum housing plus a polycarbonate diffuser
- Easy installation
- Includes driver for voltage conversion
- Fully dimmable light
#5. SleekLighting 12-Inch 15-Watt Flush Mounted LED Ceiling Light
This 12-inch ceiling light from SleekLighting features a stylish design, which is easily recognizable. The double-ringed design can integrate easily into most interior decors. It uses just 15 watts of power to generate up to 1,050 lumens at 3,000K, which is enough brightness for a 65-watt incandescent bulb. This light is additionally dimmable, and currently being offered at a 61% discount.
- Unique and stylish brushed nickel design
- 1,050 lumens bright with 3,000K temperature color
- Dimmable ceiling light
- Uses just 15 watts
#4. Afsemos 18-Watt 4,000K LED Ceiling Light
Featuring an acrylic plastic lamp-cover, and an aluminum frame, this Afsemos ceiling light produces an impressive 1,600 lumens from just 18 watts. This saves up to 85% of power, while producing the equal brightness of a 120-watt bulb. The aluminum frame with the acrylic plastic cover, combines well to make this a very modern-looking ceiling light. Installation is easy, lifespan is 50,000 hours, and Afsemos backs it with a 5-year warranty.
- 1,600 lumens super-bright light
- Available in 12 or 18 watts
- Lovely aluminum frame makes this light modern
- Delivers the equivalent of a 120-watt incandescent bulb
#3. GE Lighting 20433 12-Inch 15-Watt LED Ceiling Light
GE Lighting’s 20433 is a high quality and non-dimming ceiling light. It uses just 15 watts to produce nearly 1,000 lumens, and has a lifespan rating of 25,000 hours. This light is made with a plastic housing and with polycarbonate lens. GE Lighting backs this ceiling light with a 5-year warranty, and it is available in 4, 6, 9 and 12-inch variations.
- Uses only 15 watts to replace a 60-watt incandescent bulb
- 2,700K soft-white glow
- Delivers 975 lumens of light
- Lasts for up to 22 years at 3 hours a day
#2. Lithonia Lighting FMLRDL 20-Watt 11-Inch LED Ceiling Light
The Lithonia Lighting FMLRDL is a flush mount ceiling light, with up to 1,400 lumens of brightness. It is Energy Star certified, and is available in many sizes, including 11, 12, 14, 15 and 20-inch versions. This particular 11-inch unit produces 1,400 lumens with a 4,000K cool-white color temperature. It is rated for 30,000 hours of service life, and is compatible with most incandescent dimmers.
- Delivers 1,400 lumens from 20 watts
- Available in 11, 12, 14, 15 and 20-inch versions
- Available in 30,000 and 50,000 hours versions
- Works with standard incandescent dimmers
- Energy Star certified
#1. Light Blue USA LB72118 15-Watt LED Ceiling Light
The double-ringed and brushed nickel LB72118 from Light Blue USA, is a 12-inch LED ceiling light with a 1,050-lumen output. It is ETL certified for safety, Energy Star rated, and has a 50,000-hour lifetime rating. This ceiling light produces a 3,000K warm-white light, and its stylish and modern design will gracefully adorn hallways, living-rooms, stairways e.t.c. It is dimmable, and compatible with most standard dimmers. Light Blue USA supports it with a 3-year warranty, and also offers a 16-inch version with a 1,600-lumen output. For its quality, design, efficiency and price, this is our number #1 rated LED ceiling light.
- Double-ring design is stylish and modern
- Produces a 3,000K warm white
- 15-watt consumption produces 1,050 lumens
- Compatible with most standard incandescent dimmers
- Energy Star rated
We have come to the end of this top 10 list, and the turn is now yours to make a choice. All the LED lights in this list are of top quality, and you are of course free to make your choice, but if you need a recommendation, then it is the Light Blue USA light in position #1.