If your muscles or back pain has you stressed continuously, it’s probably time to give your body a soothing massage to ease the tension and release the stiffness. Not all massage techniques work effectively. And there are more chances of injuries with manual massaging. Fear not. Try one Variable Speed Body Massager and you will not need a second option. You bet!
Whether it’s a never-ending pain in your neck, back, hamstrings, calves, shoulders, arms or feet, an electric Pro massager can fix it all. They work by considering specific reflex points and induce a healing response in corresponding muscles or organs of the body. But the only downside is, a vibe massager comes with a buzzing sound and tends to heat easily. Unlike a percussive relaxer, an electric speed massager can’t take the knots and tensions out of your muscles instantly.
Remember, no two Jeanie Rub Massagers are equal. While some can tenderly relax your muscles, the others offer dipstick penetration to treat an aching muscle therapeutically. And then some devices do both the jobs, moderately with one hand. In other words, each one is designed to serve a bespoke purpose by delivering an effective massage needed to ease a particular problem. So, let’s not waffle anymore and jump right into the list of the 10 best Variable Speed Body Massager in 2023.
List of Best Jeanie Rub Massager in 2023
Table of Contents
So, here are Amazon’s 10 best professional chiropractic relaxers that can solve myriads of problems from simple fatigue, and tiredness to major lymph drainage, internal secretion, nerve discomfort, and even ovarian issues. So, get ready to shop for the best caregiver. It is just a few clicks away.
#10. RX-2008 Therapeutic Variable Speed Massager
Rejuvenate every muscle with this Variable Speed Body Massager from RX-2008 and stay relaxed to the chore. This professional quality pressure point unit comes with 4 large nodes, 8 attachments, and variable speed dial to deliver powerful vibration and deep acupressure.
- Professional massager cum rejuvenator
- Best variable, intensity speed selection
- Eight multi-purpose attachments
- Pinpoint massage
- Customization therapy
- Ergonomic design
- Remote control included
- Not a percussive massager
With its pinpoint massage technique, the device will leave a therapeutic impact all over the body, including back, arms, hamstrings, thigh, and feet. This model works excellently on sore spots, muscle tensions, and pressure points, but it’s not a percussive massager.
#9. Scrip Hessco Handheld Variable 2 Speed Electric Massager
Leave no muscles un-massaged with this mighty Chiropractic device. Neck, shoulder, back, no matter where exactly is your pain, this handheld deep tissue massager has got you covered. With a user-friendly design, durable construction, heavy-duty metal handles with rubber padded grips, adjustable speed, easy maintenance, this muscle master is here to last.
- Lightweight and versatile
- Double-speed intensity manipulation
- Sturdy contoured padding
- Two-speed controls
- Metal handles with a robust grip
- Elongated electric cord
- Easy to use
- Free maintenance
- 1-year warranty
- The motor might not offer enough strength
The best part is, you can switch between a soft relaxing massage and the deep penetrating ones with one flip-of-the-switch. The oscillating movements can take your deepest muscle spasm away. However, you might still find the motors a bit fragile while triggering your pain points.
#8. Carejoy Variable Speed Full Body Massage Tool
This Variable Speed Body Massager from Carejoy is a must-have for every professional athlete or fitness enthusiast. No matter, you want to trigger your obesity, open pulse, promote blood circulation or relax your muscles, this versatile machine does it all. The best part is this device comes with a heat-protection, cooling system that keeps you safe and convenient throughout the session.
- Intensive massager, body slimmer, caregiver, and more
- Robust motor
- Unique rapid rotation
- Programmed vibration
- Ergonomic non-slip handle
- Intelligent temperature control
- Long shelf life
- Easy operation and control
- Lower speed settings might not be very effective
- More surface vibration than deep tissue vibrations
Designed with a sturdy motor and devised with special programs, this tool follows your body curves and works just on a press-and-change of the intensity. But the higher speed delivers much better than the lower one. The latter is not very effective.
#7. Daiwa Felicity Chiropractic Professional Massager
Looking for a wholesome and Pro massage therapy at home? This multi-purpose Chiropractic massager is what you need. It packs quite a punch and features a robust Chrome construction, reflexology hand and foot massage, high-performance vibrating pad, rubberized multi-node head, and a variable speed dial that allows from a soft massage to a powerful vibration and everything in-between.
- Variable speed massager
- Sturdy chrome construction
- 4 interchangeable combinations
- Speed-adjustable, remote control
- Large vibration pad
- Heavy-duty back massager
- Years of performance
- Easy to use
- The cord is very short
- Double-check the quality
It’s the 4 separate interchangeable head attachments, which allow triggering specific reflex points of the body with customized pressure selections. So, whether it’s a sleep-pattern improvement, stress reduction or improving muscle tension, this tool is a solution like no other. However, you might need a closer look at the quality.
#6. MedMassager MMB01 Chiropractic Body Massager
This Classic 2 speed Variable Speed Body Massager has been designed and recommended by the therapists and doctors. It can relieve stubborn joint pains, ease muscle tension, stimulate local circulation, alleviate swelling and what not! In other words, enough thought has already gone behind the ergonomic design of this electric massager.
- Hardy and durable
- Easy to use
- Invigorating massage effects
- FDA endorsed
- 1-year replacement warranty
- Intensity is not very high
- It’s not soundless
Coated with powder and padded with extra softness, this tool is built to last. Buying for the first time? Using this Chiropractic machine is as easy as a breeze. But if you want an all-quiet ambiance, the buzzing sound might break through your peace of mind.
#5. Thumper Maxi Pro Electrical Massager
Handcrafted in Canada, this Professional massager can massage a full body just in 5-8 minutes. While the Patented Thumper Action transmits energy right into the tissues of your muscle groups, the anatomically designed massage spheres need no extra add-on.
- Anatomical design
- Ergonomic handles at 90 degrees
- Patented Thumper Action
- Speed and depth adjustments
- 8 massage sphere
- Penetrates fascial layers
- No need to add pressure
- Head to toe massage in 5-8 minutes
- High-quality tool
- Not fit for home or solo use
- Might be a little flimsy
Just place the device on the target area of your body, and it will deliver the required pressure through the fascial layers with full customization. So, muscle warm-up, tension, fatigue or treatment of large muscle groups, this one device can do it all. But if you are planning to bring home a massager for any time use, this is not what you need.
#4. Body Back Vibe Professional Electric Massager
By: Body Back
Want to bring home your personalized Variable Speed Body Massager? Look no further because this handheld, do-it-yourself piece is all things quality and ease. It features a dual-speed electric motor, cast aluminum body, state-of-the-art handles, and superior quality vinyl padding with a long shelf-life.
- Therapeutic, vibration massage
- Cast aluminum construction
- Variable speed motor
- Thick textured vinyl padding
- Extra-long wire
- Plugs into any standard outlet
- Extremely portable and easy to carry
- No huge difference between the two-speed variables
- Vibration is not very impactful
This medical-grade vibe massager lets you choose the intensity of your customized massage at the flip-of-the-switch. With a consistent and stimulating delivery, it can treat your back pain, muscle tensions, and spasm and boost your blood circulation. However, while you might not notice an impressive difference between the two speeds, the vibration also signals a low impact!
#3. Maxi Rub The Body Relaxer and Chiropractic Massager
By: Maxi Rub
Another expert-recommended body stimulator of its kind, this one comes with 2 speed Pro. With a robust housing and high-quality build, this tool is just your apt solution to ease muscle stiffness or pain of all sizes. It comes with ergonomic handles
- Two-speed professional massager
- Superior-quality exterior
- Easy to grip handles
- Easy to switch modes
- Hardy and durable
- Fit for muscle spasm, pain, and tension
- Recommended by chiropractors and specialists
- Pretty heavy unit
- Makes a buzzing noise
Set the unit to low speed if you want to treat your tired muscles. Alternatively, flip the switch to a deeper penetrating mode if you want to trigger an aching muscle. But you need to double-check the vibration as the unit power might not be very high and it leaves a sound.
#2. Body Sport Variable Speed Professional Massager
By: Body Sport
This Variable Speed Body Massager from Body Sport is an ideal therapeutic solution for trigger points and Myofascial release. Devised with a high-powered motor, convenient handles, urethane pad cover, and lightweight structure, this premium chiropractic tool is a must-have piece everywhere, both indoor and outdoor.
- Premium full-body massager
- Variable speed between 1000 RPM up to 3800 RPM
- Comfort grips
- High-quality pad cover
- Aids in myofascial release in different parts of the body
- Improves blood flow
- Flexible and portable
- Great for trigger point therapy
- Suits both indoor and outdoor
- 1-year warranty
- Too big to use on a specific part of your body
- A little buzzy vibration
Whether you are looking for soothing muscles or an intense deep-tissue-massage, this instrument is your next-best solution. It aids in trigger point therapy, reduces pain, and improves movements. But make sure you check the power and the speed quality. Also, the unit is a little too heavy to come in handy for your frequent use. And it is not noise-free.
#1. Core Products Jeanie Rub Variable Speed Massager
By: Core Products
If you are looking for a more powerful and invigorating orbital massage, grab this piece with both hands. Tried and tested and made in the USA, it packs some most state-of-the-art features, including variable speed motor, professional design, cast aluminum housing, and anti-abrasion finish with red and black powder coat.
- Industry grade massager
- Powerful motor
- Variable speed between 1100-4600 RPM
- Anti-abrasion powder coated finish
- 12-foot power cord for easy maneuverability
- Designed to last.
- CSA certified
- Leaves an odor
- Might emit sparks
Did you know, a simple twist of a button could allow you a smart switch between your personalized massaging preferences? A more mighty setting is recommended for loosening up those stubborn muscles. But be sure to handle the machine carefully as it gets hot easily and leaves an uncanny smell.
How to Pick A Suitable…
With so many choices around, chances are you will easily get spoiled and take home a faulty piece. Freak not! Discussed below are some aspects of a professionally designed massager that can steadfast your decision and help you pick quality.
- Dual speed control: Buy an electric massager that offers two adjustable speed controls. This makes the device more versatile and easy to personalize. While the lower speed will offer a soothing massage, the escalated speed is for a more invigorating and relaxing.
- Massage Movements: Choose a device that offers both orbital and oscillating movements. While the former provides a softer and deeper massage, the latter could reach an intense muscle pain with an enhanced circulation.
- Solid Metal Handles: Any professional-quality chiropractic device should come with easy to grip, solid handles. For example, a unit with heavy-duty metal handles and rubber padded grips are made to last many performances.
- Comfort Padding: When the padding comes an extra-thick and contoured it ensures the best result.
- Elongated Cord: Variable speed massager with long-length electrical cords are more flexible. You can always keep them out of your way for a more secure run-time.
- Overheating Protection: Make sure, your unit offers an intelligent cooling system. A machine with a temperature control mechanism will automatically shut down the device when it’s overheated.
- Long Shelf Life: Want your product to stay longer with you? Buy a massager that comes with a sturdy base and screws. A powder-coated finish is preferable in this case. It prevents abrasion and deformation and makes your unit more durable.
- Handy Upholstery: Finally, if your massager offers you an extra cover, choose fleece or urethane. They are easier to wash and maintain. Besides, textiles of these kinds enhance comfort.
Leave a Comment