Though an old form of alternative medicine, acupressure remains to be widely adopted. It is an ideal way of treating back pains, muscle pain, insomnia, poor circulation, and stress among other ailments. It uses the same pressure points like in the acupuncture but differs a little in the sense that it doesn’t use needles. Instead, acupressure mats allow you to stimulate body’s ability to heal naturally effortlessly.
A significant merit regarding the use of acupressure mats is that it is user-friendly. Thus, you don’t need to go through tough lessons to make maximum use of the mats. Furthermore, it is an inexpensive way of relieving body pain and disorders compared to the use of pills. But, you have to choose wisely if you want to make the most use of acupressure mats. Here, we’ve compiled a satisfying list of top 5 best acupressure in 2017 reviews.
- 5. ProSource Acupressure Mat and a Pillow Set
- 4. Nayoya Neck Pain Relief Back Acupressure Mat
- 3. Zensufu Back Pain Relief and Neck Pillow Acupressure Mat Set
- 2. HemingWeigh Complete Acupressure Mat and Pillow, Complete Set
- 1. Spoonk Pagoda Blue Cotton Acupressure Massage Mat plus Pillow
- Factors to Consider Before Buying
5. ProSource Acupressure Mat and a Pillow Set
ProSource Acupressure Mat provides a simple way to reduce muscle tensions and back pain naturally. All you are supposed to be lying on it for utmost 30 minutes and all body pains will be gone. It offers a full support courtesy of cushioned foam and large size. This mat covers the whole of your back hence providing unmatched comfort, unlike another mat that only covers a small area of your body.
This set includes a pillow with acupressure points to take care of neck pains. Thanks to the cotton material of construction and eco based foam material that won’t harm your body. In fact, this acupressure boasts a total of 6210 and 1782 acupressure points for the back and neck region respectively.
- Offers a fast pain reliever massage
- Provides unique sensation
- Eco-friendly material of construction and foam
- Comfortable to lay on for long hours
- A little pricking effect for the first minutes
4. Nayoya Neck Pain Relief Back Acupressure Mat
Nayoya acupressure mats feature a total of 6210 acupressure points for maximum body coverage. It stimulates the acupressure points of the body to enhance uninterrupted blood flow, reducing inflammation and body pain. By helping the body to release endorphins instantly, it reduces pain, anxiety stress. It includes a neck pillow that can comfortably reach between neck and shoulder.
Furthermore, it has a total of 1782 acupressure for an ultimate sensation. Whether you have a stiff neck, shoulder pain, headache may as a result of sitting for long hours, this acupressure mat has got you covered. Also, this acupressure is versatile and hence ideal for beginners, intermediate and advanced. By simply giving in to this natural acupressure therapy, you can effortless eliminate back and neck pain at such an affordable investment.
- Affordable price
- Versatile uses
- Uniquely designed and rigid spikes
- Eco-friendly and none toxic material
- Requires regular use for excellent results
3. Zensufu Back Pain Relief and Neck Pillow Acupressure Mat Set
Featuring thousands of stimulation points, Zensufu acupressure mat and pillow set offers reliable body pain reliever. It provides natural relaxation by eliminating back pain and neck pain. It also relieves tension in the body muscles and hence ideal for anyone who wants to enhance well-being.
Unlike other cheaply made mats, this acupressure mat works in a few minutes. It works perfectly for both planned and unplanned routine. You can even choose to target specific areas that are vulnerable to body pains. Whether it is back pain, mid pain, neck stiffness, lower back pain Zensufu acupressure works effectively.
- Versatile uses for all body parts vulnerable to muscle tensions
- Affordable price
- Comes with a vinyl carrying bag
- Includes a pillow and looks fashionable
- Foam isn’t that durable but functions effectively
2. HemingWeigh Complete Acupressure Mat and Pillow, Complete Set
Are you looking for an incredibly effective wellness tool for body pain? Don’t look any further because HemingWeigh acupressure mat has the solution for you. It works by promoting stress relief and breathtaking relaxation. The process is set to increase blood circulation and oxygenation. Hence, it is suitable for persons suffering from low energy levels, stress, insomnia, depression, among other complications.
In fact, this product is widely used by reputable yoga practitioners, and all they preach is outstanding results. Thanks to the high-quality materials with great breathability and with 8820 acupressure points. It doesn’t contain toxic glues because it is made using an innovative skill that applies no glue.
- Provides relaxation on all parts of the body, as long as you use it rightly
- Promotes metabolism and hence high energy production
- Easy to clean store
- Has no trace of harmful chemical as it uses no glue
- Won’t work for serious conditions, just general muscle aches and tension reliever
1. Spoonk Pagoda Blue Cotton Acupressure Massage Mat plus Pillow
Being the leading brand out there, Spook acupressure mat has a justifiable reason to be the best in our review. Its features say it all and no exaggerative narrative here. To start with, this mat uses an eco-foam filling for an ultimate comfort and relaxation without putting your well-being at risk. With its optimal number of acupressure points being about 6200, it enhances excellent stimulation.
Besides, the stimulation points are made of non-toxic ABS material which is safe and friendly to the body skin. The high-quality cotton material of the mat promotes breathability, makes it easy to clean and enhances warmth while you undergo your meditation lying on the mat. Indeed, it is a must have massage tool.
- Offers relieve of different conditions and encounters
- Perfect for various yoga exercises
- Minor aches associated with exercises
- Includes a pillow for maximum relaxation
- Eco-friendly materials
- It produces some shock on bare skin at first, but you enjoy soothing relaxation after some minutes
Factors to Consider Before Buying
An acupressure mat is worthwhile a cheaper way of treating ailments, more than pills. It is also easy and has no side effects as compared to pills and other forms of treatment. When you opt to use the top 5 acupressure mats in our review above, you will effortlessly rescue yourself from back pains, neck pains and will make you relaxed through improved blood circulation. Besides, the method works more effectively when combined with a proper diet and other lifestyle issues.